[ a / cm / ic / sci / tg / v / vg / vip / y ] [ index / top / statistics / report bug ]

/a/ - Anime & Manga


View Post

File: 63KiB, 200x162, 0CCE7CD7-0699-40C3-983F-48E506B7BE42.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187899686 No.187899686 [Reply] [Original]

Why is Hori such a bad writer

>> No.187899704

he’s inspired by capeshit, what did you expect?

>> No.187899753

he's a naruto fan

>> No.187899797
Quoted By: >>187900792

>>187899686
I honestly thought he was a woman at first

>> No.187900315

>>187899686
He's not. The problem is that his series became too popular and the hate base can't handle this.

>> No.187900334

>>187899704
FPBP

>> No.187900361
File: 179KiB, 503x670, 154299520018.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187900361

>>187900315
>He's not

>> No.187900409
Quoted By: >>187900439

>>187900315
>He's not.
youhaveagoodchildhoodfriend.png

>> No.187900439

>>187900409
I'm not familiar with that one, mind posting it?

>> No.187900563

>>187899686
she's a women

>> No.187900648

>>187900315
No. The problem of his series is that it lacks focus. It jumps around too much has too many characters at once.

>> No.187900729

>>187899686
Everything about the story relies on pure emotion to the point it literally bends the plot and the laws of logic to its will. Great emotional scenes, very impactful, couldn't give less of a shit, because it all ultimately boils down to Plus Ultra, even the fucking villains.

On top of that the school setting is awful, and only the professional hero moments manage to pick up my interest somewhat. I had some hopes for the league of villains but they're alll confirmed to be schoolshooter tier, so basically an edgy version of the school shit.

This too >>187900648

>> No.187900764

>>187899686
i dunno, why did you post this topic because you don't care

>> No.187900792
Quoted By: >>187900823

>>187899797
Cue Aerosmith.

>> No.187900822
Quoted By: >>187903085

His girls are very good, I'll give him that.

>> No.187900823

>>187900792
every time I hear that song it reminds me of an old AMV I saw years ago

>> No.187900910
File: 139KiB, 500x424, toast.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187900910

>>187899686
Hori doesn't think his ideas through which causes them to come back to bite him. a dying hero is impressed and inspired by the heroism of a normal kid so much he desides to pass on his power to and mentor him, cool concept but if this hero happens to have one of the strongest powers to exist how do you have the protagonist and his mentor struggle and overcome adversity? you make it so that the mentor is fighting with a handicap and that the protagonist can't handle the power so he hurts himself using it. okay that could work for a bit but if this is a story about the protagonist developing as a hero you can't have him stagnate and hurt himself forever right? well okay now he can control his power so that it doesn't break his bones, but then if that one and only drawback of this overwhelming power is gone how does the protagonist struggle? he wrote himself into a hole and people started to get bored of OFA. what do you do now, you can't take back the protagonist learning to control his power so how do you make him interesting? give him more powers, is what hori went with. this is again interesting in concept but probably not for the protagonist who already had incredible strength, it would be better suited to a tactician character, not one who could feasibly brute force most obstacles. in a similar vein if you want to add a traitor subplot but are too attached to any of your characters to have them betray their friends you didn't think that out too well, araki had a similar problem with fugo but learned from that. i think it would have been a smarter decision to make deku able to use one for all without breaking his bones but set another limiter on the power, maybe he can only use it for a limited time like all might or he can only use it in short bursts.

>> No.187901879
Quoted By: >>187901916

>>187899686
Hori looks kinda sad. Say something good about him and don't be such a fuckinfag like OP.

>> No.187901916

>>187901879
>Hori looks kinda sad.
of course he is, he's a little bitch built like a 12 old girl, I'd be sad too if I was such a pathetic excuse for a man

>> No.187902084

>>187900361
>>187900648
>>187900729
>>187900910
Do people just make up issues and expect people to not call them out on it?

>> No.187902135
File: 13KiB, 128x174, 1555625194776.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187902135

>>187902084
I mean we're still waiting on a response as to why OfA storing different quirks ruined the story which just goes to show what we're dealing with here

>> No.187902409
Quoted By: >>187902440

>>187902084
How does Hori’s dick taste in your mouth. The series has several glaring problems. The ones we noted are just those that are the most obvious. He tries to do world building but doesn’t realize you don’t do that until you are have a firm established group of characters. The school setting with like 60 something characters did not help.

>> No.187902440

>>187902409
>He tries to do world building but doesn’t realize you don’t do that until you are have a firm established group of characters.
This right here. This is why nobody takes your dumbasses seriously. Make a point that makes sense. Post an actual fault and then these threads will gain traction.

>> No.187902584

>>187900361
Why is this poorly written
>>187900648
>The problem of his series is that it lacks focus
The manga is called MY HERO ACADEMIA. 85% of the manga is centered around training to become a hero.

>It jumps around too much has too many characters at once.
This is another point that doesn't make any sense.
>>187900729
>Everything about the story relies on pure emotion
I hate to break it to you kid but all literary fiction relies on emotion if there's no emotional investment in the story or characters there's no point in reading it.

>On top of that the school setting is awful, and only the professional hero moments manage to pick up my interest somewhat.
This isn't really criticism. This is just subjective tastes and quite stupid since most of the manga is focus on the school.

>> No.187902637
File: 117KiB, 1054x692, 1545726225179.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187902637

It was true then and it's still true now.

>> No.187902770

>>187899686
capeshit, naruto fan

>> No.187902784

>>187902084
i'm just attempting to rationalize why things happen. i also don't see how me citing examples of what i believe to be a lack of forethought is making stuff up. off the top of my head another one is hori needing to change momo's specified power because it was broken at first, it's a small one and one that he recovered pretty well from put i don't think he completely thought out the implication of someone being able to create anything out of nothing.

>> No.187902931
Quoted By: >>187904566

>>187899686
Deku should have better himself like mob from based Mob psycho 100/10.

ONE > hori

>> No.187903085

>>187900822
>His girls are very good, I'll give him that.
nah
>momo
useless jobber 0 personality
>mina
irrelevant and weak
>frogshit
weak and retarded personality, furry bait
>jirou
irrelevant, weak personality
>toga
muh curaizy yandere xD!
>eri
damsel in distress, lolicon bait
>ochunko
weak useless MC love interest waifubait heroine
every other female has so little (more like 0) impact in the plot they might as well not exist. hell, some of the ones that do matter (a tiny, minuscule relevance) can be erased and the story would stay almost the same. females are the one thing horikoshi cant do at all.
>b-but they are c-cute!
.

>> No.187903206
Quoted By: >>187903272

>>187899686
at first I thought he was an ok writer but after yakuza arc and 7 quirks thing well yeah he's suck. he is similar to kubo ok to good at creating the build up but terrible at execution.

>> No.187903272
Quoted By: >>187903448

>>187903206
Pretty much how I feel. The thing is, I dropped this series even before the 7 quirks controversy happened because that school competition shit was pretty much a glorified filler arc with zero consequence behind it. Finding out that Deku is the ultimate Gary Stu of shonen via his powers was pretty much just a confirmation that I made the right decision to drop this garbage.

>> No.187903306
File: 108KiB, 687x785, dnt.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187903306

Today, I will remind them

>> No.187903318
File: 59KiB, 442x694, vVqdYsF.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187903318

>>187902784
>off the top of my head another one is hori needing to change momo's specified power because it was broken at first,
He didn't change anything you fuckibg retard.

>> No.187903394
Quoted By: >>187903471

the world building is particularly bad. i would prefer it to be non existant, and the story to focus only in the school, with villain of the week attacking the school. anything instead of the nonsensical, retarded, half-assed, thoughtless world horikoshi tries to sell not really trying in my opinion as a fully working, coherent universe

>> No.187903402

>>187902784
>i also don't see how me citing examples of what i believe to be a lack of forethought is making stuff up.
Right here you stupid bitch
>>187900910
>okay now he can control his power so that it doesn't break his bones, but then if that one and only drawback of this overwhelming power is gone how does the protagonist struggle?
He can't control his power. You're criticizing the story while not understanding the fundamentals of it all is the main reason why you idiots always fail.

>> No.187903448
File: 320KiB, 290x550, 1555646993860.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187903448

>>187903272
Its always funny to see people saying stupid shit like this as if it validates their opinion when in reality you got your infomation from a second hand source without reading it yourself outing yourself out to be to being a tool.

>> No.187903471

>>187903394
>Another opinion that doesn't go over anything.

Why are you retards so afraid of being proven wrong?

>> No.187903569
Quoted By: >>187903680

>>187900361
>Midoriya what the fuck why were you hiding your power? I know you almost killed yourself, broke all of your finger, even shattered some of them along with both of your arms but thats no excuse for it!
Todoroki is an autist but still cmon

>> No.187903635

>>187900910
He hasn't controlled OfA at all, the blowback of him using the quirk still exists its just that he has to frequently pull back at risk of injury.


>this is again interesting in concept but probably not for the protagonist who already had incredible strength, it would be better suited to a tactician character, not one who could feasibly brute force most obstacles.
He never stops being a tactician. And also it has never crossed the mund of naysayers that this was planned from the get go since Deku has always been someone obessed with quirks to the point where he'll tell people how to use them.

>> No.187903680
Quoted By: >>187904278

>>187903569
>Midoriya told Shoto to go all out as a sign of him breaking free if his father's ambition to show his true potential
>Confronts Midoriya for not doing the same
Whats the problem?

>> No.187903789

>>187900648
That's what being a bad writer is.

>> No.187903818

>>187899686
He's the same as Kubo. Just adds as many characters as he can before developing the ones he already has.

>> No.187903874
Quoted By: >>187905189

>>187903818
>Last two arcs were focused on developing characters who had been in the story since Sports Festival
Its like you retards exist to be made fun of.

>> No.187903932

>>187902135
I don't really have much problem with deku having 7 quirks but I think only reveal it one at a time especially in time of crisis can turn 6 others into just a Deus ex machina. it will be a bit better once all of them are revealed and deku learn how and when to use it with some strategies. but by that time the damage is already done.

>> No.187904032

>>187899686

1) Hori´s never ending wanking to Bakugo and Endeavour
2) Superbland beta MC fangirling over his abuser and still afraid of him, makes all the other characters look better
3) Basic worldbuilding, at least he is working on it tho
4) Gave us Mirio and Eri so these threads could meet hell everyday
5)Gave us Hobbit miruko instead of Amazonian Miruko, what a fucking hack

>> No.187904088

>>187904032
Time to read Mob psycho

>> No.187904132

>>187902135
Because it came the fuck out of nowhere with no foreshadowing to it whatsoever. Would've at least been slightly less shitty if All Might utilized two different powers beforehand and then Deku realized later that there were more than that. Instead Deku is pretty much the only one to figure out that he can do this shit which is embarrassingly dumb.

>> No.187904216

>>187900648
It's at the point in volumes where most battle shonen should be ending (mid-20s) but isn't close. That's the problem in having a cash cow franchise and no will to stand up to the editors and publishers who want to keep the gravy train rolling indefinitely. Hard to have focus when the direction is "just go until you're on death's door or something else has replaced it".

>> No.187904234

>>187904032
>wanking Endeavor

>> No.187904242

>>187904132
>Because it came the fuck out of nowhere with no foreshadowing to it whatsoever
Oh look another retard

>> No.187904278
Quoted By: >>187904525

>>187903680
That shoto quirks compliment each other, midoriya cripples himself everytime he goes all out

>> No.187904299

>>187899704
Fpbp, all /co/ media is shit

>> No.187904324

>>187900361
>People argued with me that no, Todorokis quirk was just one quirk and not two
God it feels good to always be right.

>> No.187904379
Quoted By: >>187904486

>>187902135
Because it murders the tension when you can so plainly see the writer spreading his cheeks in preparation for future asspulls.

>> No.187904434
File: 623KiB, 2048x958, Dxb9SfKUYAAXPOR.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187904434

>>187904132
>Because it came the fuck out of nowhere with no foreshadowing to it whatsoever.
I'll never get tired of making fun of bitches like you for thinking this. This shit has been speculated and foreshadowed for years and the fallout has been a aighr to behold because the people who hate it aren't getting any validation that this killed the manga so they either have to accept it or drop it.

>> No.187904464

>>187899704
Fpbp, capeshit is the western equivalent of anime.

>> No.187904486
Quoted By: >>187904638

>>187904379
How can it murder tension when nothing has happened yet?
>>187904132
>Instead Deku is pretty much the only one to figure out that he can do this shit which is embarrassingly dumb.
What the hell are you talking about? What's occuring is a result of years of progress, Deku didn't figure out anything he was told what's going on by the previous users.

>> No.187904525

>>187904278
Again dumbass Deku went all out to prove something to Todoroki he's asking if what came about with him in the Sports Festival wasn't just him holding back because that would have made him a hypocrite otherwise.

>> No.187904566
File: 85KiB, 824x579, ABF102AA-824C-4BE9-AADB-F6EA9A405810.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187904566

>>187902931
Based and mobpilled

>> No.187904638
Quoted By: >>187905881

>>187904486
>How can it murder tension when nothing has happened yet?

It's not that complicated. The story has pivoted away from Deku for the moment, so the consequences haven't been explored yet. The point is that it's inevitable that Deku's going to have a hard fight in the future, but the tension will be fucked because the story itself has all but directly stated that a new power will pop up to save the day.

>> No.187905124

Oh my seven quirks is actually thematicly problematic. It's like giving a character that relies on singular strength, sort of like guts 7 berserker armours.

It'd be fine if they were utility powers, but that's not what being pushed. So the comparison to the repeater crossbow, bombs and cannon are moot. They aren't complements, and they have no real negative draw backs. So
#1 Hori has inflated his mc to god-sama porportions except Deku is an underdog styled character.
#2 The powers will likely be used as convenient solutions to any conflict now that they have been foreshadowed as such. They won't come out randomly, or to bad effects generally speaking. I doubt hori can write that well.
#3 Because inflation is not managed, Hori will make the villians unecessarily powerful and essentially power creep everyone soon enough
#4 This happened relatively early in the story. Even if you considered Berserker Armour convinent and contrived. It was still foreshadowed, hard limited, and had consequences to it's usage. [The exploration of which is not perfect or focused on enough but better than most shonen]HXH would just write it away with a plot device.
Point is Hori is sort of compensation for a ship he designed with holes, without understanding the fiction economy

>> No.187905189

>>187903874
>focused on developing characters who had been in the story since Sports Festival
You're not referring to class B, are you?

>> No.187905246
Quoted By: >>187906019

>>187905124
To add a bit. If hori revealed the greater picture of 7 quirks bit by bit, I woulf of been fine with it. that can control both audience expectations well, and actually control power creep well. And it can also be comboed with well handled villain escalation. But I doubt Hori would do this. He already gave up too much of it.

>> No.187905393
File: 418KiB, 848x459, O MY 7 QUIRKS.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187905393

>People still read this shit about O MY 7 QUIRKS
Cringe. I legitimately wonder if people still think HoriKoshi will be able to write itself out of it or if they're just reading it out of habit.

>> No.187905881

>>187904638
So you're just talking out your ass.

>> No.187906019
Quoted By: >>187906283

>>187905124
>Oh my seven quirks is actually thematicly problematic
You already fucked up by saying its seven which is a sign that you're a retard who can't count. The problem with your stance is that we have no clue what the other quirks are so you're pretty much just spouting bullshit.

>1 Hori has inflated his mc to god-sama porportions except Deku is an underdog styled character.
So you're saying that Deku has mastered all these quirks already?

>2 The powers will likely be used as convenient solutions to any conflict now
So this has happened already right?

>#3 Because inflation is not managed, Hori will make the villians unecessarily powerful and essentially power creep everyone soon enough
What the hell are you talking about?

>#4 This happened relatively early in the story.
We're 200 chapters in.
>>187905246
You're a fucking idiot.

>> No.187906283
Quoted By: >>187906961

>>187906019
1. One for all, is used in that capacity. It's quite literally to go even further beyond. It resolves any conflict with contrived methodology. I like that you missed that part. It's hard limited, by physical damage. But All might essentially is the strongest hero off of it alone. So I mean like I said the story was written about an underdog that is also on the track to god. It's not about responsible power usage or training, not really. It's about getting the chance to be the next god in this universe.
2. He doesn't need to have them mastered. He doesn't have all for one mastered. He doesn't have anything mastered and yet look at what he can do. If his other quirks are written the same way as his super strength (which is unlikely) as it would require the same strength in writing as the first quirk, than you know maybe he can control for escalation.
3. That's the expectation in the audiences mind. Anytime Deku loses, you expect him to win through his ass. So it's a genuine surprise only when he wins through other asspulls. It's legimately hard to justify any loss under the current model. What are his limitations really? Hori, could stage a fight and have 5 more ass pulls through out it if he wanted to.
Hori has set up either a really dumb red herring in your baby mind. Or a chekov's gun that you are telling me he won't use, like every other device he has used at the emotional high point?
4. The consequences of power escalation is that the villians, and the heroes around Deku will need to escalate to keep track. The more dumb shit you introduce the more unstable the pyramid grows.
200 chapters in, is nothing for this kind of nonsense story.

>> No.187906405

>>187904132
>Because it came the fuck out of nowhere
Except people predicted it right when OfA was explained

Why does
>I am too stupid and couldn't figure it out
Always turn into
>nobody could possibly figure this out so the writing is stupid

Can't you just accept you are the dumb shit?

>> No.187906961
File: 458KiB, 924x1300, 0215-005.png [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187906961
Quoted By: >>187907115

>>187906283
>1. One for all, is used in that capacity. It's quite literally to go even further beyond. It resolves any conflict with contrived methodology. I like that you missed that part
And its like that you missed this. This is you flat out being wrong and mixing in the series mantra as a means to say "this is how it works".

>But All might essentially is the strongest hero off of it alone. So I mean like I said the story was written about an underdog that is also on the track to god.
Deku is not AM people who gained OfA doesn't make them Gods in fact AM is tge only one to achieve the struggle against AfO which is what OfA was made for in fact he's the only user who achieved status as 1# hero. What does that have to do with Deku? Who can't even master a quirk AM did the moment he got it?

>2. He doesn't need to have them mastered. He doesn't have all for one mastered. He doesn't have anything mastered and yet look at what he can do
Actually he does. This is another aspect in which you're just flat out wrong.

>3. That's the expectation in the audiences mind.
No just retards like you. If there's no basis for it then its a worthless conjecture based on your own bias and not on what's happened in the manga.
>4. The consequences of power escalation is that the villians, and the heroes around Deku will need to escalate to keep track.
That hasn't happened....at all. This hasn't even changed anything.

>> No.187907115
Quoted By: >>187907268

>>187906961
>>187906961
Alright. Let's check back in a year or two.

Let me get down your points
>you are wrong
>you are wrong (with poor argumentation)
>you are wrong (he has mastered one for all - and it's also not used to ass pull as a draw into infinity of physical prowess whenever convenient)
>you are wrong because of conjecture

I am sorry, these are the arguments I can build without having ever read the manga or caring about it. If I cared about it, and I don't I could pull something more substantive. I'd go meticulously over each little chapter. But I don't see a functional reason too. It's not that good or interesting to do so.

Functionally what I am doing is reflecting on virtually every large shonen that uses annoying power escalation. MHa has not disentangled this problem, because it's generally hard and requires diversifying your assets. HXH can get by this through complexity etc. Berserk through pulling back on relevance of guts.

So functionally, project where the series ends up in your ideal end game. Now it's fine if the climax is not a deku with 7 quirks. But the entire premise at this stage is he gets to be the best hero. and now it's even more tangential to him.

You can only ride one chapter worth of moral agency to so many ends. So shaky foundations result in poor outcomes long term. Short term obviously you wouldn't see it. last I heard you were in a glorified filler arc.
But here is the thing. Long term it's really bad for long term running series. Why you might ask? Because the general out comes of power escalation trivilize character conflict and refocus stakes and outcomes around inane bullshit.
So, we'll check back in two years, time. That's when I'd expect it to unravel if it hasn't even already.

>> No.187907212
Quoted By: >>187907356

>>187899704
I don't see why people are arguing when first post gave the correct answer. How insecure do you have to be that you can't admit to yourself MHA is just a guilty pleasure manga about capeshit? How can anyone defend Hori when Hori himself failed twice in his previous serializations and was on the verge of being terminated, only coming around because he threw in all his passion and reserves of ideas backed by his experience of failures simply to create an enticing premise? Did anyone actually think a guy who failed twice with two manga that combined don't even add up to 200~ chapters was actually capable of planning everything out without loose ends? That he would never have to pull something out of his ass while being pressed for time every week? Do you people actually realize you're indirectly making Hori out to be some kinda wish fulfillment Bakuman MC where everything clicks into place at the last moment? Oh wait even in Bakuman we get introduced to the reverse technique of foreshadowing, so I guess it just means people here aren't old enough to have followed Bakuman at this point or are crossboarders.

Just accept the man's shortcomings and enjoy the ride for what it is, it's not like it's that bad and if you're so autistic over the issues then why even still read it? This guy is not Oda, he did not succeed off the bat at his first real attempt, nor does he have so many ideas spewing out of his head that he has notebooks upon notebooks of shit he wants to plug into his work and have the luxury of needing to figure out what gets put in and what gets left out. No, this guy is clearly the typical underdog that's racing against the deadline as proven by all his works.

You guys are arguing over Deku and what not but realize that Deku's issues spill over to Hori himself as a mangaka. This guy never had a chip on his shoulder, so what's the big deal?

>> No.187907268
Quoted By: >>187907456

>>187907115
>you are wrong
HERE'S A PICTURE FROM THE NANGA SHOWING HOW WRONG YOU ARE
>with poor argumentation
Why is it poor?

>he has mastered one for all
Where did I say he mastered it? Where did he master it in the story?

>and it's also not used to ass pull as a draw into infinity of physical prowess whenever convenient
So this has happened? You do realize that this is not a fucking argument right?


>It's not that good or interesting to do so.
Then your stance is worthless.

>Functionally what I am doing is reflecting on virtually every large shonen that uses annoying power escalation
This has nothing to do with MHA.
>HxH
>complexity
Yeah you're an idiot. The rest is just you rambling on.

>> No.187907356

>>187907212
>I don't see why people are arguing when first post gave the correct answer
Because its amusing to make fun of people like you who truly believes they're above this yet aren't smart enough to articulate why its trash. So you continue to make threads like these expecting a series argument when all you're doing us shitposting.

>> No.187907456
Quoted By: >>187907918

>>187907268
>>187907268

Yes, and you are not doing the same. Except I never read the manga. And instead I end up arguing with a guy who tells me I am wrong. Doesn't reference it to anything, and doesn't even acknowledge any short comings, or give any charity. No I am 100% wrong. Either my arguments are that toxic, which I really doubt. I was pretty fair and generous in my estimation. Or I am arguing with someone who cares more about the derivation of whatever ethos they prefer. Seriously you read the manga, and this is what your arguments amount to. I can't say I am impressed.

You also said your shonen is unlike every other shonen. And you discounted HXH which is arguably some of the best of the genre. you are cute.

You wanna know what the power system of MHA is? It's plot convenience. Far more than it is power levels or say stands. Hori picked the easy parts from most cape shit. But he never went as far as stands go to provide variability. And he combined it with standard power level shit that cape shit varies up whenever convenient to victory.

The fact that you seem to hold your bs story to some aclaim with those parameters is delectable.

This is borderline comedic.

>> No.187907544
File: 66KiB, 500x521, 1470358285106.jpg [View Same] [Google] [iqdb] [SauceNAO]
187907544
Quoted By: >>187907594

Man, what happened to people just reading manga to have a good time

>> No.187907594

>>187907544
Nothing wrong with having a good time. Just gotta figure out which is the better time. Cause other wise it's not about manga its just about hanging out and reading whats new. Makes everything older than now irrelevant

>> No.187907918
Quoted By: >>187908883

>>187907456
>Except I never read the manga
So you admit you're full of shit.

>> No.187908472

>>187903818
For real. I've been saying this as well.

>>187900729

This as well. My hero has strong point Bs, but lacks meat.

This vid pretty list most of my problems with my hero. Which are the weak fight choreography, Shitty tournament arc, "the feels", and shit build up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMznYviUUmM

>> No.187908883

>>187907918
Sinking us both brother



Theme [ FoolFuuka - Default / FoolFuuka - Midnight / Fuuka / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba / Yotsubatwo - Yotsuba B ]